Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gratitude



 As this big year slowly draws to a close, I am stopping and looking and being thankful for this life.

There is nothing like a bit of festive cheer to awaken the gratitude within.

The beginning of this year was filled with dreams and possibilities, and the end of this year is filled with reality and even more possibility. This year I conquered mountains, built foundations and became a better me.

I am so bloody grateful for every single person in my life. New friends and old, blogger friends and  neighbours. These are the people that get you through everyday.

Thank you for being a part of it.

3 comments:

  1. So lovely darling.. I'm so grateful for you being in my life!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being part of my life.

    I'm sure 2013 will be HUGE for your family.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely post. your photography and words are amazing. new follower here.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...